Come and Visit Us
on a Sunday!
at 9 & 10:45am
+ Where should I park?
As an in-town church, FCC Andover has limited on-site parking. Visitors are welcome to park in the designated spaces on the west side of the church. We ask that those who attend regularly leave the main church lot for visitors, seniors and those with small children. Sunday Morning Parking is always available at 1 Elm Square, Palmers, Parish House, Settle’s Glass, Florence Street, Dewhirst and Conte Funeral Home, Verizon and Town Parking.
+ Are there programs for children?
On Sunday mornings young children under 5 years are welcome to be dropped off at their classroom prior to worship. We offer cuddle corner childcare as well as a 3-5 year old group for little ones. Older children (grades 1 and up) begin in the sanctuary with their family and join in worship. They may be invited to find out what is in the Good News Mystery Box (once a month). After worship, they are dismissed to their Sunday morning small groups and spend the rest of their morning hearing God’s word and participating in activities and discussions that will build and grow their faith. Our dedicated leaders look forward to sharing God’s big story with your child, while providing a safe, nurturing environment where relationships can be built and fostered over time.
+ What do you believe?
Free Christian Church is committed to a biblical, Christ-centered understanding of the Christian faith as reflected in our belief:
- in a Trinitarian God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- that through the transgression of Adam man is born into a condition of sin and death and is in need of divine assistance for salvation.
- that the Son became human (Jesus Christ) and died on a cross and rose bodily from the grave in order that those who come to Him in faith might receive abundant and eternal life.
- in the authority of the Bible as the infallible rule and example of faith guiding the life of the church and of the believer in both doctrine and practice.
- that the church, as the living body of Christ, is God’s primary means for proclaiming the good news of His kingdom as well as the primary community where the Christian life is practiced.
- that, from the beginning, God has guided His creation and His people by His loving care and providence.
- in a future and historical return to Earth of Jesus Christ and the bodily resurrection of the dead – the faithful to eternal life and the lost to eternal separation from God.
- in the sacraments of the Lord’s Supper and in Christian Baptism.
We look forward to seeing you.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call the office at 978.475.0700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org