The Bible tells us that we are to pray for one another. There are times in our lives when we feel we are in special need of prayer. When you are facing such a situation, there are people at Free Christian Church who would like to pray for your needs.
Each Sunday following the service prayer partners are available at the front right-hand of the sanctuary. Let us pray for you - all requests are held in confidence.
- Submit through the bulletin tear-off on Sunday mornings - only staff and elders will see these.
- Email Michael Fedenyszen at email@example.com or call the church at 978.475.0700 and your prayer request will be shared with the FCC chain.
- Pray with a Prayer Partner after the service on Sundays.
Healing Prayer - Elder 911
Anyone who is very sick or in some critical need may call the church office or any of the Pastors or Elders (past and present) to request a visit. They will visit you in your home or meet at the church for anointing with oil and healing prayer. “Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven.” - James 5:14-15
Pray With or for Others
Parish House Prayer Room (Room #4, upstairs)
- Pray for FCC and its outreach: Mondays, 8:30-9:30am.
- Pray for FCC and its ministries: Sundays, 9:00-10:00am.
- Pray for the staff and elders 3rd Monday of each month, 7:30-8:30pm.
- Join the FCC email-based prayer chain for intercessory prayer. Michael, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday Prayer Partners
Pray for people right after our Sunday morning services in the sanctuary and narthex. Join the prayer partners team, training provided.
Sunday School Prayer Partners
Volunteer to pray for a specific class or an age group of children and their teachers on a weekly basis during the school year.
Kathy Shannon, email@example.com
Praying for Your Six
Invite God to show you six people in your life who are in the Merrimack Valley who do not have a church family, as far as you know. Try to pray for these six people by name on a regular basis.
Ask God to:
- Bless them
- Make his presence know to them
- Stir up a hunger within them, a sense of something missing
- Show you how you can pray for them and bring them to your mind when they need prayer
If you make room in your heart, you'll make room in your midst. When you invest a few minutes praying for friends who do not know Christ, you start to make room in your heart. That happens by choosing to intentionally think about them and asking God for specific things for them, maybe allowing God to touch your emotions to see how God feels about them.
Congregational Prayer and Worship Gatherings
Large gatherings in the Rotunda for prayer and worship on a Sunday evening once every couple of months – see the church calendar for details.
For More Information contact:
Prayer & Outreach Minister